Being a vegetarian if you are thinking that you don’t need to follow any diet plan as you always eat veggies then you are completely wrong…! As, right selections of the food are equally important in weight loss. We all need to follow a perfect diet plan for healthy living whether you are non-vegan or vegan.
Yes, it’s very true that following a vegan diet works very fast in weight loss plan. So, whether you are vegetarian or non vegetarian it’s important to have good knowledge of right selection for the vegan foods that works fast in weight loss.
In this vegan meal plan tutorial, we have included a variety of nutritious foods and balanced out the meals and snacks to make sure you are getting the right proportion of nutrients everyday. Whether you are full time vegan or looking for healthy recipe ideas this meal plan works great for you…!
Advantages Of The Vegetarian Diet:
Before knowing about what vegetarian diet works wonder in faster weight loss you must have knowledge of what are the advantages of following vegan diet.
1. Simple and Easy to Follow:
As it is quiet easier to follow and not involve rigid meal plans or pre-packed meal.
2. Lowers Cholesterol Levels:
As compared non-veg diet, veg diet are low in saturated fat and this works faster in lowering cholesterol levels.
3. Lowers the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease:
Items like nuts seeds include in a vegetarian diet are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which ultimately reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
4. Aids Weight Loss:
Vegetarian diet is low in calories, it is great option for weight loss.
5. Safe for Everyone:
In terms of safety Vegetarian diet is completely safe for everyone. Children, teens as well as pregnant and breastfeeding ladies can easily follow the vegetarian diet without any health risks.
After knowing about the advantages it’s time to know about how to structure a perfect vegetarian diet plan meal.
How To Structure Your Vegan Meal Plan For Faster Weight Loss?
For faster and healthy weight loss follow the 1200 calories diet meal plan. Along with that it’s equally important to divide these 1200 calories into 5-6 healthy meals and portion in correct order to keep it well-balanced. So, that it can promote healthy weight loss without causing any side-effects.
According to the Nutritionists you should structure 1200 calories meal plan as follow:
- 3 main meals namely breakfast, dinner and lunch each should be comprised of 300 to 350 calories.
- Snacks and beverages must be comprises of 300 calories which is distributed throughout the day.
- For beverages, you should opt for green tea and herbal teas. As we all know how much beneficial green tea is for weight loss.
- Food consumed during the meals or snacks should be unprocessed one.
300 Calories Breakfast Plan
For a healthy weight loss proper and complete breakfast plan is very important. It is seen that those who avoid or skip breakfast meal to limit calories intake at the end of the day consume more calories.
Taking a healthy breakfast in morning supplies energy throughout the day and keeps you going. Nutrionist suggest a breakfast of 2 rotis and panner curry or brown bread upma or boiled eggs and brown bread. Besides that there are several other ideas for breakfast to achieve perfect weight. So have a look:
- Boiled beans or lentils with whole grain toast
- Wheat bread slices with paneer and a banana
- Scrambled eggs with spinach and brown bread toast
- 1/2 cup of oats or muesli with low-fat yogurt and an apple
300 Calorie Lunch Plan
Lunch often comprises of white rice that is high in Glycemic Index food compound and this cause sudden spike in the blood glucose level. It also makes your body completely lethargy which further became the reason for your weight gain. Therefore your 300 calorie lunch should always include brown rice or wheat flour rotis. You should also add these things in your vegan lunch meal.
- 1 cup of brown rice, 1 small brown of dal tarka, a plate of green salad
- 2 wheat flour rotis, a plate of salad, a cup of boiled bean or rajma curry
- 1 cup of brown rice, fish curry with 250 gms of fish, a plate of salad
- 1 Cup of mixed vegetable rice, 1 glass of buttermilk
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
300 Calorie Dinner Plan
Most of the dieters lose their patience at the end of the day and stuff themselves at dinner. A controlled 300 calories dinner can keep things under control. Take you dinner up to 8.30 PM at night as it help the food to get easy digest before going to sleep and the body have a long gap of almost 11 hours before next meal.
Here is the dinner diet plan for you, so just follow it down:
- 2 ounces of roasted chicken, bowl of brown rice, sautéed vegetables
- 3 ounces of lamb curry, 1/3rd bowl of brown rice and 1/2 cup of mixed sautéed vegetables
- 2 wheat flour chapattis, a cup of bean or rajma curry and a plate of salad
Drawbacks Of The Vegetarian Diet:
inspite of the fact that vegetarian diet is beneficial for health in several ways, it has certain drawbacks.
1. Lack of Protein:
Protein found in animal products like egg, milk, meat, fish and chicken lacks in plant products. Vegetarian diet leads to lack of protein and inability of the body to fully metabolize the high amount of fiber.
2. Lack of Other Nutrients:
Pure veggie diet deprives your body of certain vital nutrients.Omega-3 fatty acids are majorly found in fish but low in plant-based foods.
Likewise vitamin D is not found in abundance in plant-based products. Diet can also lead to deficiency of calcium which is found in dairy products and meat.
Following these meal plan and strategies you can easily lose your weight even by following the veg meal but you should follow the precautions.