Are you the one who is struggling with Menopausal Belly Fat and looking for solutions to flatten your belly? Then, relax in this article I am going to describe the easy and effective ways to lose menopausal belly fat.
It is a general problem faced by most of the women’s in their pre-menopause or into menopause stage.
So, here in this article, you will find all solutions to get rid of the belly fats arise because of menopause. But, before moving further check out what causes menopausal belly fat.
Continue your Reading for tips……
What is Belly Fat?
People often think it is just that outer skin indulges out and we look fat. But my friends this is not it. Belly fat comes with many dangerous diseases such as Heart disease, high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol, breathing problems, type 2 diabetes. So, it is very necessary to maintain your weight and stay healthy.
Now, Menopausal Belly Fat. What is it?
The women’s in her menopause years lose estrogen. In this women’s gain excess of belly fat that to deep inside the belly as they go through pre-menopause or into menopause. Where, their body’s shape changes because of loss of estrogen and the weight settling on hips and thighs, goes straight away to the belly. And this leads to Menopausal Belly Fat.
- Lower the estrogen level
- Reduces the metabolic rate
- In regulates hormones
- Decreases the blood sugar level
Why is it important to lose Estrogen belly fat?
As I have mentioned above all the diseases occur because of Belly Fat. So, not to be trapped in all these diseases it is very important to maintain the weight. In spite of this not just to look good but to stay healthy. Follow the tips mentioned below to lose Menopausal belly fat.
9 Effective ways to beat Menopausal Belly Fat
As if know we have come to know many things about Menopausal Belly Fat. Now, let us look at the tips to get rid of belly fat occur due to menopause.
1. Make ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) or Lemon Water first thing you consume in your day
Drink a glass of warm water with apple cider vinegar or lemon in it. This helps to burn the fat off your body and disperse the toxins from the body. You have to just add one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or squeeze a slice of lemon into a glass of water and enjoy the drink. Adapting this practice in your daily life will help you to lose menopausal belly fat fast.
2. Adding strength training in your workouts
To stay healthy you need to do only 150 minutes of cardio every week. But to make your metabolism work more effectively you need to add some strength training in it. You can do it at least three days in a week. You can do some of the moves such as you can use dumbbells, do squats and push-ups or use resistance bands.
3. Avoid sweet foods
Nothing is good in excess amount and sugar is the enemy of belly fat. Excess consumption of sugar can cause blood sugar also. Try to eliminate sugary beverages, sodas, cookies, cake or ice-cream from your day to day life. Do not intake it in special occasions also. You can have natural sugar (such as fruits) as it process very slow and is accomplished with fibers. So, you can have them as they are far better than artificial sugar.
4. Keep your meal less but more often
People generally eat three times a day with the interval of around 6 hours. This makes the metabolism hard and loosing of excess belly fat harder. So, help your metabolism work efficiently by eating small meals and in short interval of times instead of taking 2-3 large meal per day.
5. Core strength
It is impossible to reduce the weight instantly. You need to start it with clean eating and cardio strength. As you see your body is losing some weight you can target your Upper belly fat by using some of the abs strengthening moves such as Russian twists, froggy crunches, oblique burners, sweeping scissors, V-ups and mountain climbers.
You May Also Read:
- 7 Best Foods That Help You Get Flat Abs in a Week
- 11 Effective Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat Quick
- 9 Super Belly Fat Burning Exercises That Actually Gives You Visible Results Fast
6. Stop taking stress
Stress is one of the major possibilities of Belly fat after menopause. Try to avoid stress you can do yoga or meditation, the practice of deep breathing can be also helpful or have a long walk in nature. This is not only good for your belly fat but also for your mind.
7. Keep your eyes on emotional eating
During menopause women’s deals with hormones changes where their emotions fluctuate in terms of eating. As it is natural but, if you want to get rid of excess belly fat you have to control your emotions and turn all your emotions of eating junk food into healthy food. And also try to judge whether you are actually hungry or not. Do not eat unnecessarily.
8. Sleep 7-8 hours per night
Well, as in above it is said not to take stress in a similar way you should take 7-8 hours sleep per night. Taking less sleep activates the hunger hormones in our body which lead to making us eat salty and sugary food frequently. Less sleep also affects our mental well being apart from our weight.
9. Try HIIT workouts and circuit workouts
Additional exercise tips to Ensure Success:
Before you begin exercising:
- Firstly, concern with your doctor before starting new sets of exercise. Choose the exercises wisely so, that you enjoy as well as stick with your workouts for the long term.
- To be motivated find the exercise partner for yourself.
- Purchase comfortable shoes as per your exercises.
- Fix a start date to start your exercise and then, start.
After you begin exercising:
- Before starting the exercise warm up your body for at least 10 minutes. For this, choose an activity that gently works on major muscles.
- Before work out, do some stretching so, that your muscles do not pain while exercising.
- If you go through any new pain while exercising, stop exercising and concern with your doctor.
- Slowly increase the length, distance, or intensity of your workout.
- Try some different exercises not to get bored and challenge your body to new things.
Some extra benefits of exercise after Menopause
Exercises have many other profits apart from weight loss, which includes:
- It lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- It also lowers the risks of diseases like heart attack, metabolic syndrome, and other cardiovascular diseases
- It improves the insulin resistance
- It keeps joints and muscles strong
- It helps to bowels work well
- It relieves the anxiety and the depression
- In general, it improves overall health
After doing all the above exercises then, also if you are not able to lose menopausal belly fats of yours that means:
- You are doing wrong exercise/workouts.
- You are eating wrong fats.
- You are sick.
- You are unmotivated.
- Your exercises are not challenging.
I hope this article has been useful to you all. The women’s often wonder why they gain weight after menopause. I hope the information provided by me has been valuable to you.
So, make use of given tips to lose Menopausal Belly Fat.
Apart from this, you can also check out the below-given weight loss supplements. Read the complete review and make use of anyone which you find effective and lose weight easily.